Financial Auditing Services Contract – UK Hydrographic Office
Financial auditing services for the IC-ENC accounts.
IC-ENC Financial Audit
- Financial and insurance services – 66000000
- Financial market regulatory services – 66152000
- Financial consultancy, financial transaction processing and clearing-house services – 66170000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£10,000 to £25,000
3 March 2021
18 March 2021
Contract start date
29 March 2021
Contract end date
24 April 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Financial auditing services for the IC-ENC accounts. The overall objective is an audit report that provides assurance to the IC-ENC members that the year-end financial report gives a true and fair view of the 12 months ended and the financial position as at 31st December 2020.
- Tender Notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
- Additional text
- The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer