Fire Instruction and Technical Support Tender – Southampton
Supervise and conduct practical fire-fighting instructional exercises.
Provision of Practical Fire Instruction and Technical Support
Southampton Solent University
- Firefighting services – 75251100
- Education and training services – 80000000
- Specialist training services – 80510000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£750,000 to £1,500,000
30 September 2021
1 November 2021
Contract start date
1 February 2022
Contract end date
31 January 2025
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The University has a contract opportunity for the provision of practical fire instruction and technical support for its Warsash Maritime School based at the Warsash Campus
The team will be required to
o Supervise and conduct practical fire-fighting instructional exercises
o Conduct theoretical classroom based teaching and practical fire ground (FG) instruction
o Provide administrative support, inspectional and maintenance duties in line with the operation of the fire school and its equipment
o Provide appropriate written training materials and support course documentation
Bidders are invited to submit a proposal that is able to meet the requirements as set out in the Invitation to Tender documentation.
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- To access the procurement documentation please register on our e-Tendering portal https://in-tendhost.co.uk/solent. The relevant documentation is available for download from this site.
Registration on the University`s InTend portal is free.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.