Fire Remedial Works Tender – Retirement Residential Properties and Care Homes Across England
Structural fire protection. Compartmentation of walls, floors and ceilings.
Fire Remedial Works
- Fire doors – 44221220
- Fire-prevention installation works – 45343000
- Fireproofing work – 45343100
Location of contract
North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West
Value of contract
£3,109,050 to £7,377,120
PP78 Fire Remedial Works
23 April 2021
1 June 2021
Contract start date
1 November 2021
Contract end date
31 October 2024
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Anchor Hanover Group are looking to contract for a provision of Fire Remedial works to our portfolio of rental, leasehold, mixed tenure retirement residential properties and care homes across England.
This contract opportunity is split into six Lots – North, Central, Central & West, London, South West and South East.
– See detailed map via https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1KjE5LQL2GNvj5t6f7TXc09NE7xlCbAau&ll=53.02703643107296,-1.8901866500000075&z=6
The successful contractors will be required to provide for all the works under this contract:
• Structural Fire Protection
• Compartmentation of walls, floors and ceilings
• Cavity Barriers
• Fire Shutters, Doors and Curtains
• Intumescent Air Transfers and Grilles
• Fire resisting ducting/dampers
• General Fire stopping around service penetrations e.g. pipes and cables
• General Building Works
• Health Checks & Surveys
• Asbestos – R&D survey to facilitate works if survey not available on site and removal management
And these works below, which will be limited in the anticipated programme
• Cladding Removal & Replacement Systems
• Balcony Removal & Replacement Systems
- Additional text
- The procurement documents and additional information can be obtained after ITT launch date in wc 27th Apr at:
This contract has initial term of 3 years with an optional 1 year extension for up 3 subsequent terms.
This opportunity is split into 6 lots.
Qualification requires FIRAS/BM TRADA Accreditations
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
2 Godwin St