Fire Risk Assessment Services for Leicester City Council
Leicester City Council requires a supplier for Fire Risk Assessments and associated support services for all departments.
Fire Risk Assessment and Associated Services – TAN0099
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|EST. START DATE:||01/01/2015|
|EST. END DATE:||31/12/2019|
Leicester City Council requires a supplier for Fire Risk Assessments and associated support services for all departments. To specifically work alongside the Technical Services Section to review and develop existing fire safety policies and procedures in relation to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and all subsequent amendments thereof in order to:
• Review and update existing fire risk assessments.
• Carry out robust and comprehensive (destructive and non-destructive) fire risk assessments.
• Formulate building specific action plans.
• Provide consultancy services.
• Design and deliver a range of training courses (including online training tools) for responsible persons, trade operatives and other staff to develop a knowledge and understanding such that fire risk assessments can be competently carried out by Leicester City Council staff.
Please refer to Section 3 for full specification.
The contract(s) will be for an initial period of Three years, thereafter there will be an option to extend the contract for a further Two periods of 12 months. (entirely at the discretion of the Council).
This should be returned by 12.00hrs on 4th November 2014 at the very latest.
Organisations are asked to regularly check this opportunity on Source Leicestershire for any updates. Any advertised opportunity might be updated or removed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Applicants should note that due to the technicality of the software package being used to create this advert, this Opportunity will become “invisible” at midnight, 3th November 2014. Applicants are therefore requested to save all documentation relating to this Opportunity locally.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Open Tender|
|Estimated ValueTEXT DESCRIPTION|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
DOCUMENT AVAILABLE UNTIL
4 November 2014
SUBMISSION RETURN BY
4 November 2014
Leicester City Council
Leicester City Council (LCC),
115 Charles Street,
LE1 1FZ. Tel: 0116 454 4037