Floating Support Services Cheshire
- Various services types. Cheshire East Borough Council.
- Floating Support Services for Various Needs
- Cheshire East Council is looking for providers of floating support services for the following areas: –
- People with Drug and / or Alcohol Support Needs.
- People with an Offending Background.
- People with Mental Health Support Needs.
- People with a Disability (with Additional Generic Support provision for people from other Client Groups.
- Re-settlement Support Services.
These services are intended to support people in the recovery from the above and / or to develop the Clients independence and / or provide other generic floating support .
Support will be offered to clients in their own home or at a suitable location as agreed with the client.
The service will provide practical, wrap-around and housing related support to achieve the Supporting People outcomes as detailed in the PQQ documents.
- Mr Michael Sellors MCIPS
- Email Address:
- 21/06/2012 12:00
- 23/07/2012 17:00
- 36 (months)
- 24 (months)