6 Lots. Lot 1 – NRL for Antimicrobial Resistance.
National Reference Laboratory for Microbiology
The Food Standards Agency
- Research and development services and related consultancy services – 73000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
8 November 2022
22 December 2022
Contract start date
1 April 2023
Contract end date
31 March 2027
Open procedure (above threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This is a multiple lot tender. Tenders are invited to bid for all lots, several lots or one lot; please provide details of any applicable discount for multiple awards within the Financial Template.
The appointed laboratory will carry out the provision of services for the UK National Reference Laboratory for Microbiology for the following areas in food:
– Lot 1 – NRL for Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
– Lot 2 – NRL for Campylobacter
– Lot 3 – NRL for Coagulase positive Staphylococci, including Staphylococccus aureus
– Lot 4 – NRL for Escherichia coli, including Shiga-toxin producing E.coli (STEC)
– Lot 5 – NRL for Listeria monocytogenes
– Lot 6 – NRL for the analysis and testing of Zoonoses (Salmonella)
- Link to eSourcing Portal
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Foss House, Peasholme Green