Former Tenant Debt Tracing and Collection Service
Carmarthenshire County Council requires the services of Debt Collection and Tracing organisation to carry out the recovery of former tenant debts.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
79940000 – Collection agency services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
To assist you in locating these opportunities on the BRAVO E Procurement System the project code is: 24945
As this is an Open procedure, bidders must ensure that all ITT questions are fully responded to. The following ITT Project codes may further assist you in locating the opportunities:
ITT Code: itt_38247
Please also ensure you check the ”Attachments” area for any documents/ information which may assist you with your submission or you are required to upload as part of your submission as per information contained within the pack.
Suppliers Instructions How to express interest in this Quotation
1. Register your company on the etenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Suppliers register here” link
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
– Agree to the terms and conditions and click “continue”
2. Express an Interest in the Project
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “ITTs Open to All Suppliers” link. (These are Inviatition to Quote Documents open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button at the top of the screen
– This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the ‘Buyer Attachments” on the left hand side of the screen
3. Responding to the Quotation
– At the top of the screen you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining )
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function on to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0800 368 4850/ Fax: 020 7080 0480