Framework Agreement for Emergency Short Term Accommodation
Renfrewshire Council has a duty to provide emergency temporary accommodation where a Client has nowhere to stay or if there current accommodation is unsuitable for their occupation.
UK-Paisley: Hotel accommodation services
Section I: Contracting authority
Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street
For the attention of: Corporate Procurement Unit
PA1 1JB Paisley
Telephone: +44 1416187021
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.renfrewshire.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00400
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 17: Hotel and restaurant services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Renfrewshire
NUTS code UKM35
maximum number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 8
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 0,00 and 1 200 000,00 GBP
NOTE: The authority has indicated that they are using the PCS-Tender Module to carry out this procurement process. To access the PCS-Tender Module and record your interest in this notice please visit https://www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
If you are not already registered with the PCS-Tender Module registration will be required.
55110000, 45212400, 98341000
Tenders may be submitted for one or more lots
Range: between 0,00 and 1 200 000,00 GBP
Information about lots
Lot No: 2 Lot title: Decanted
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
It will be for members of the consortium to sort out their respective duties and liabilities amongst each other. For administrative purposes, any associated documentation will be sent to the nominated lead organisation.
Description of particular conditions: The successful candidates will be required to grant an indemnity to the Council in respect of potential TUPE claims arising out of any future service provision change.
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
As stated in the Invitation to Tender
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(3) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided
(4) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures;
(5) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities;
(6) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(7) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(8) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
Section IV: Procedure
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Total Cost. Weighting 90
2. Check In / Check Out Times. Weighting 5
3. Additional Facilities. Weighting 5
Renfrewshire House, Paisley, PA1 1JB
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: Likely 4 years time if required.
Head of Strategic Procurement
Renfrewshire Council Renfrewshire House Cotton Street
PA1 1UJ Paisley