Grade I Listed Building Maintenance Contract
Maintenance of Grade I listed building in Spalding.
Ayscoughfee Hall Maintenance Contract
Breckland District Council and South Holland District Council
- Buildings of particular historical or architectural interest – 45212350
- Repair and maintenance services – 50000000
- Building-inspection services – 71315400
Location of contract
Value of contract
£30,000 to £75,000
System – 00000105
2 February 2021
1 March 2021
Contract start date
12 April 2021
Contract end date
11 April 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
South Holland District Council are looking for an experienced contractor to undertake the quarterly maintenance schedule for Ayscoughfee Hall, which is a Grade I listed building in Spalding.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- In order to view the tender, you must first register on our E-Tendering portal – https://in-tendhost.co.uk/southhollandcouncil/aspx/Home
Once you have registered, you will be able to express an interest in this contract and view the tender documents.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : Yes
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer