Grade II Listed Property Refurbishment Bradford
- It is intended that this PQQ will identify suppliers with the capability to tender for refurbishment works to an existing dilapidated Grade II dwelling situated close to the City Centre.
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- Grade II Listed Property Refurbishment @ Clergy House, Bradford – Contractor’s PQQ
- It is intended that this PQQ will identify suppliers with the capability to tender for refurbishment works to an existing dilapidated Grade II dwelling situated close to the City Centre. The works will be procured via a traditionally tendered, Bills of Quantities, with the works designed by a design team appointed by the Authority. It is anticipated that the construction works will cost in the order of £590,000.00 and last for 35 weeks, completing for occupation in October 2015. The tender will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
There is no guarantee of workloads due to the nature of the requirement and that expenditure is dictated by budgetary constraints.
The existing property is in a state of disrepair. Access to the building will have to be exercised with caution to ensure the health, safety and well being of employees and sub-contractors. Recent works to the building have been undertaken to prevent unlawful access to the property.
- Mr Craig Blackwell
- Email Address:
- 01274 43 21 07
- Bradford Council
- 03/03/2014 16:55
- 02/04/2014 14:00
- Estimated Value (£):
- 10 (months)
- 0 (months)
- Express an interest online