Grounds Maintenance Cheshire
The Facilities Management Department at Cheshire Constabulary are seeking a contractor that can provide planned and reactive Grounds Maintenance Services for all of Cheshire Constabulary site locations.
Grounds Maintenance and Gritting Services
- Cheshire Constabulary
- Provision of Grounds Maintenance and Gritting Services (CPA/SPU/240)
- The Facilities Management Department at Cheshire Constabulary are seeking a contractor that can provide planned and reactive Grounds Maintenance Services for all of Cheshire Constabulary site locations.
Planned Grounds Maintenance is to be undertaken between the operational hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Reactive services for emergency or urgent response situations should be available 24/7/365.
The successful Contractor will be required to achieve a high quality Grounds Maintenance Service that meets or exceeds the PCC’s requirements. The key objectives are:
· Provide a comprehensive Grounds Maintenance Service to a high aesthetic standard throughout the year
· To maintain landscaped environments for all properties that is pleasant, safe and well maintained at all times and complementary to the PCC’s Facilities throughout the year;
· To maintain the Grounds to facilitate the security and smooth running of core PCC operations including access to the Facilities at all times;
· To maintain the landscaped areas of Police Buildings prior to disposal.
· To maintain the grounds and landscaping of the three custody suites to Secure by Design standard.
· To provide a cold weather gritting services and snow clearance.
The Grounds Maintenance services are to comprise soft and hard landscaped areas and will also include the provision of snow clearance and gritting services for adverse weather conditions.
Contractors should note all of the above information provided when deciding to express interest, and should note that they must have the ability to prove supply and delivery of planned hard and soft Grounds Maintenance services, along with reactive Grounds Maintenance Services.
The PCC is seeking a single contractor for the provision of grounds maintenance services and accepts that a sub-contracting approach with a prime contractor role may be appropriate for certain aspects of the work.
Expressions of Interest are all being handled through the advertised opportunity on www.bluelight.gov.uk. If you are reading this advertisement other than on the Bluelight website – If you visit www.bluelight.gov.uk click on “New Opportunities” link within the Supplier Area, Select Cheshire Constabulary from the Organisation drop-down list, then click on the opportunity you are interested in. Then click the login and register interest button.
- Miss Lisa Griffiths
- Email Address:
- 01606 362283
- Headquarters, Clemonds Hey
- 12/04/2013 12:00
- 26/04/2013 17:00
- 24 (months)
- 24 (months)