Grounds Maintenance Services for Sheltered Schemes and Elderly Persons Dwellings
Value of tender: £110000.
This grounds maintenance service is to maintain the grounds and landscaping at Sheltered Schemes and Elderly Persons Dwellings owned by Newport City Homes. Grounds maintenance and landscaping will include:
• Grass cutting and lawn maintenance
• Shrub maintenance
• Hedge maintenance
• Weed and moss removal from hard surfaces, pathways and fence lines
• Supply Summer/Winter bulbs for flower beds
• Maintenance of flower beds
• General tidy and upkeep of areas
• Development works (on prior agreement)
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
77300000 – Horticultural services.
77314000 – Grounds maintenance services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Tenders Sent To Contractors 2nd February 2012
Submitted Tenders Returned NCH Midday 1st March 2012
Provisional Interview Dates 6th March 2012
Tender Awarded 9th March 2012
Contract Commencement 5 April 2012