Groundwater Capability Framework – Radioactive Waste Management Limited
3 Lots. Lot 1: Laboratory and field techniques and tools for the collection of hydrogeochemical/hydrogeological geomicrobiological data.
Groundwater Capability Framework
CTM Portal for the NDA Shared Services Alliance
- Laboratory services – 71900000
- Design-modelling services – 72242000
- Groundwater pollution monitoring or control services – 90733700
Location of contract
Value of contract
£2,000,000 to £4,000,000
30 July 2021
2 September 2021
Contract start date
26 November 2021
Contract end date
25 November 2025
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Radioactive Waste Management Limited (RWM) is the Government organisation responsible for the delivery of a Geological Disposal Facilities (GDF) for the UK’s inventory of higher activity wastes, which are currently stored at secure surface facilities. This contract relates to the establishment of a groundwater capability framework (hereafter ‘the framework’).It is intended for advancement of the Scientific and Technology Readiness Levels (SRL/TRL) of groundwater tools, techniques and workflows commensurate with the needs of the GDF programme.
There are 3 Lots under this framework. namely:
• Lot 1: Laboratory and field techniques and tools for the collection of hydrogeochemical/hydrogeological geomicrobiological data (e.g. laboratory based geochemical, hydrogeological and mineralogical studies, extending to tool validation in the field).
• Lot 2: Conceptual understanding and numerical representation – using hydrogeological and geochemical information to understand a site / setting, including the past and possible future evolution. This may include groundwater model rehearsals .
• Lot 3: Provision of expert advice, including peer review, support for hydrogeological workflow development and technical integration.
- Documents are available on the CTM Portal https://sharedsystems.eu-supply.com/login.asp Reference Number 13507
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
National registration number: 8920190
Building 329, Thomson Avenue