Growing up in Scotland Study 2012
Scottish Government Social Research. UK-Edinburgh: social research services
Section I: Contracting authority
Scottish Government Social Research
Victoria Quay, 2B Bridge
Contact point(s): Education Analytical Services Division
For the attention of: Wendy van Rijswijk
EH6 6QQ Edinburgh
Telephone: +44 1312440322
General address of the contracting authority: http://
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA12803
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 8: Research and development services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Scotland.
NUTS code UKM
Note: to register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland web site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=224036.
The awarding authority has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via a ‘Tender Submission Postbox’ facility. Further details of this facility are available at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/PostBox/Postbox_Explain.aspx?ID=224036.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems. The postbox closes precisely at the time stated.
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 2 500 000,00 and 2 900 000,00 GBP
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Note: if a consortium is awarded this contract the members of the consortium will be required to form a single legal entity before entering into, or as a term of the contract.
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process;
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession;
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession;
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register;
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process;
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established;
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures;
(2) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
Section IV: Procedure
Victoria Quay, Edinburgh.
Section VI: Complementary information