Hard Facilities Management Services Tender 2022-2027 – Dartford
This is a re-procurement of an existing outsourced Hard Facilities Management Service to improve quality and reduce costs wherever possible.
Provision of Hard Facilities Management Services
- Repair and maintenance services – 50000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
29 July 2021
1 September 2021
Contract start date
1 June 2022
Contract end date
31 May 2027
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This is a re-procurement of an existing outsourced Hard Facilities Management (FM) Service to improve quality and reduce costs wherever possible. The Contractor shall be responsible to provide a complete Estates and Engineering Facilities Management Service which includes the responsibility for all direct management, operation and maintenance of all Estate and Engineering Plant, services, systems and buildings as defined in this specification to deliver the following:
The Operation and Maintenance of all aspects of the Facilities, including Estates and Engineering Plant, Buildings and Equipment, including:
• Helpdesk facility
• Statutory and Mandatory HTM guidance tests and inspections and related duties
• Management and Maintenance of all Utilities services infrastructure, including the support, attendance and contribution to Estate related committees and project groups in progressing the management and operation of the Trust Facilities
• Support to the Trust in all monitoring and reporting on all Trust Estates and Engineering services where required for NHS, Department of Health and other authorized bodies.
• The supplier will maintain the estate in a compliant state, including arranging statutory, regulatory and HTM guidance checks, monitoring and certification on all properties to comply with those requirements, completing all remedial actions required to said compliance standards.
The tender is being run via the Due North e-sourcing portal which can be found at www.lppsourcing.org Please raise any questions via the portal messaging system after you have expressed your interest in this opportunity.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer