Hard Landscaping Contract Kent
- Construction structures and materials; auxiliary products to construction (except electric apparatus) – 44000000
- Construction work – 45000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£30k – £40k
16 May 2018
06 June 2018
Contract start date
03 September 2018
Contract end date
12 October 2018
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Medway Council would like to engage an experienced contractor at Queen Elizabeth Fields in Gillingham to supply and install the following hard landscaping:
• Geogrid and drainage system foundation layer for BMX Pump Track (See Clause E3).
• Footpath, including geogrid and drainage system (see Clause E3).
• Fencing, gates and motorbike inhibitor (see Clauses E3).
• Track mats/Temporary access road (see Clause E3).
The Council has secured funding from the Local Growth Fund to deliver the pump track, footpath, fencing and gates in 2018.
Queen Elizabeth Fields (Woodlands)
Contractors should be aware that the site is a former landfill site (known as Woodlands). Therefore, no excavations will be permitted for the pump track as levels are required to be raised in the location identified.
About the buyer
Gun Wharf, Dock Road
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.