Health Champions to Support COVID-19 Prehabilitation – Warwickshire
There will be a focus on COVID-19 prevention and prehabilitation messages.
Health Champions to Support COVID-19 Prehabilitation
Coventry – Solihull – Warwickshire
- Health and social work services – 85000000
- Social work and related services – 85300000
- Guidance and counselling services – 85312300
Location of contract
Value of contract
WCC – 9804
4 November 2020
25 November 2020
Contract start date
1 January 2021
Contract end date
31 December 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Warwickshire County Council is seeking to commission a single provider to recruit Warwickshire residents to volunteer to become Health Champions in their local area. The service will coordinate training and provide ongoing support for the volunteers. Health Champions training will be provided by Warwickshire County Council Learning and Development team. The Health Champions will promote health literacy and encourage behaviour change to improve the health and wellbeing of people within Warwickshire. There will be a focus on COVID-19 prevention and prehabilitation messages. COVID-19 Prehabilitation refers to improving physical health and mental wellbeing in preparation of a “stressor” such as a COVID-19 infection, so that the individual is better equipped to cope with a possible infection and to minimise its impact. The programme will target Nuneaton, Bedworth, North Warwickshire and Stratford-on-Avon which are considered most at risk; with higher prevalence of COVID-19, higher levels of deprivation and health inequalities.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- Warwickshire County Council will be using its e-tendering system (CSW-JETS) for the administration of this procurement process. Providers must register with the system to be able to express an interest and download documents. The web address for CSW-JETS is: www.csw-jets.co.uk Registration and use of CSW-JETS is free. All correspondence or clarifications relating to this procurement must be via the CSWJETS correspondence function. If you are having trouble registering with CSW-JETS please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Providers must register on CSW-JETS and express an interest in this project and be able to correspond with us about this procurement.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer