Her Majesty’s Passport Office Secure Delivery Services – Early Engagement
To procure services for secure delivery to overseas locations.
HMPO Secure Delivery International Early Engagement
- Post and courier services – 64100000
Location of contract
21 June 2021
25 June 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Her Majesty’s Passport Office (HMPO), which is part of the Home Office, would like to procure services for secure delivery to overseas locations. Deliver international centrally-printed passports and return supporting documents, securely and promptly, from the UK to international domestic addresses, Visa Application Centres, Embassies, other designated UK government locations worldwide and Government Offices in Overseas Territories & Gibraltar.
The primary objective of the upcoming tender is to maintain business continuity of a range of existing secure delivery services, including but not limited to:-
– Deliver international centrally-printed passports and return supporting documents, securely and promptly, from the UK to international domestic addresses, Visa Application Centres, Embassies, other designated UK government locations worldwide and Government Offices in Overseas Territories & Gibraltar.
– Transfer international applications, securely and promptly, from Visa Application Centres, Embassies or other designated UK government locations worldwide, to HMPO sites in the UK.
– Transfer international applications, securely and promptly, from Government Offices in Overseas Territories, to a HMPO site in the UK.
– Other requirements for parts of the Home Office for international secure mail, such as General Register Office and UK Visas & Immigration
– Potentially allowing Foreign & Commonwealth Office to use the contract
- Additional text
- This early engagement notice is to signal HMPO’s intention to re-commence market engagement activity with industry experts and potential suppliers in the courier market.
HMPO intends to hold market engagement sessions during summer 2021 with all suppliers who are interested in potentially bidding for the resulting contract. The purpose of the market engagement events shall include:
– Develop an informed understanding of secure delivery capabilities to overseas locations available within the market.
– Explore the potential for creating a better match between Government needs and industry capabilities.
– Seek supplier input into the outline requirements to support operational service design, and;
– Get a view from suppliers on the proposed commercial model and also help inform design of the procurement strategy.
If you are interested in attending a market engagement session, please express your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com no later than midday on 25.06.21. Please ensure the subject in your email is titled “PIN Secure Delivery International” and clearly state: the name of your organisation, and contact details for the individual(s) who will participating in the market engagement in your email. Further details will be provided in due course.HMPO will use an eSourcing system called Jaggaer for this competition: https://homeoffice.app.jaggaer.com You are strongly advised to register your company as early as possible on the eSourcing system to avoid missing further information regarding the forthcoming Tender opportunity. Company Registration is free of charge. For technical assistance on use of the eSourcing Portal please contact the JAGGAER Supplier Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 069 8630 (0800 – 1800hrs).
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
2 Marsham Street