Heritage Project Contract
Northamptonshire County Council.
GLOBAL FOOTPRINT – Project Management Services (Heritage)
Awarding body Northamptonshire County Council
|Est. Start Date:||28/05/2012|
|Est. End Date:||30/11/2012|
Project management services required to take on and deliver a multi-facted arts and heritage project. Key tasks include:
• Manage training / equipment budget and deliver appropriate training / equipment based upon local identified needs;
• Research and collate appropriate content for new, accessible GLOBAL FOOTPRINT website;
• Support NCC and partners with recruitment of web design company, and then manage appointed web design company on behalf of NCC and partners;
• Deliver targeted community workshops to record key participants oral responses to project, local heritage, personal stories, images, archive and artefact material;
• Deliver facilitated school workshops for partners;
• Support NMAG Shoe Heritage Officer in developing new boot/shoe heritage museum network across county;
• Support NMAG Shoe Heritage Officer in managing the Conservator;
• Project evaluation;
• Work closely with NCC, NMAG, partner organisations and the appointed Arts Project Manager to deliver the aims of the project, liaising on a regular basis and providing updates where appropriate;
• With NCC, partner organisations and the Arts Project Manager, coordinate marketing and promotion to raise awareness and encourage participation / volunteering through GLOBAL FOOTPRINT, NCC and partner websites, press releases, promo leaflets and workshops / mini-launch events.
A full copy of the brief can be found in the RFQ Form and downloaded from this site.
NCC and its partners are now seeking proposals to deliver the above project elements by experienced delivery organisations. The following information must be supplied in the RFQ Form:
• Initial response to the brief
• Relevant project experience
• CV’s, roles and experience of lead personnel
• No. of days per staff member
• Total budget proposals
• Detailed project plan and timeline
For further details of this exciting project please contact Graham Callister, NCC Cultural Policy and Planning Manager firstname.lastname@example.org / T. 01604 336909.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- GLOBAL FOOTPRINT Project Management Services (Heritage) RFQ Form(doc)Includes project background, brief for services and required response from applicants. 222 KB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description||Forty two thousand five hundred pounds.|
|Category||Project Management, Arts & Leisure Services, Audio Visual, Museums & Art,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Northamptonshire County Council