Highway Construction Schemes Framework Agreement
Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council is establishing a framework agreement for Suppliers to provide the construction of highways related schemes for a period of up to two years.
- Knowsley Council
- Highway Construction Schemes Framework Agreement
- Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council is establishing a framework agreement for Suppliers to provide the construction of highways related schemes for a period of up to two years.
The framework will be for the suppliers who provide the construction works only.
The framework is programmed to commence in September 2014 and will be for a period of 12 months with a possible extension of a further 12 months.
The framework is intended for schemes valued between £20k and £500k, although these figures are only a guide and the framework may be used to procure schemes outside of this range.
A typical scheme may include, but is not limited to the following:
· highway projects including traffic management, site clearance, fencing, drainage, earthworks, carriageway surfacing, kerbs and footways, road marking, traffic signals, street lighting
· Parking and access road construction
· Traffic calming projects
· Accident remedial schemes
· Public Realm and Landscaping
· Walking and cycling strategy schemes
- Mr Liam Bedson
- Email Address:
- +44 1514434246
- +44 1514435407
- 7th Floor, Municipal Building
- 06/05/2014 11:20
- 16/06/2014 09:30
- 12 (months)
- 12 (months)
- Express an interest online