Highways Agency Cost Planning Service Provider 2021 Framework
Highways England is replacing its current Cost Planning Service Provider Framework, which provides cost estimating services for road projects.
- Project and design preparation, estimation of costs – 71242000
Location of contract
North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West
Value of contract
8 March 2021
9 April 2021
Contract start date
18 May 2021
Contract end date
17 November 2023
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Highways England is replacing its current Cost Planning Service Provider framework, which provides cost estimating services for road projects.
The Cost Planning function is responsible for delivering cost planning services which ensures that the business has detailed cost information to make properly informed business decisions and that governance is maintained. The cost plans prepared by the CP team are used to approve funding at various stages of the project lifecycle. All major programme budgets and funding approvals are informed by cost plans produced by the Cost Planning function.
This procurement seeks to bolster the in-house Cost Planning resources.
The framework seeks to appoint 3 service providers to deliver cost plans for projects in the UK Government's Road Investment Strategy over a 30 month period.
- Volume 0 – Instruction Documents.zip
- Tender Notice
- Volume 1 – Core contract documents.zip
- Tender Notice
- Additional text
- How to Express Interest in this Tender:
1. Register for a free account at https://highways.bravosolution.co.uk
2. Click the 'ITTs Open To All Suppliers' link. (These are Invitations to Tender (ITT) open to any registered supplier). Click on the relevant ITT to access the content. Click the 'Express Interest' button at the top of the page. This will move the ITT into your 'My ITTs' page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) You can now access any attachments by clicking 'Buyer Attachments' in the 'ITT Details' box
3. Click 'My Response' under 'ITT Details', you can choose to 'Create Response' or to 'Decline to Respond' (please give a reason if declining). You can now use the 'Messages' function to communicate with Highways England and seek any clarification. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT. There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform. You must then submit your reply using the 'Submit Response' button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Highways England, Piccadilly Gate, Store Street