HMCTS Digital Support Services – Market Engagement
If you would like to participate in an additional one-to-one market engagement session regarding this opportunity, please register your interest.
HMCTS Digital Support – Further Market Engagement
Ministry of Justice
- Computer support services – 72610000
- Supporting services for the government – 75130000
- Adult and other education services – 80400000
Location of contract
23 March 2021
16 April 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This is an early engagement notice for an upcoming procurement led by Her Majesties Courts and Tribunals Service (HMCTS).
HMCTS is undergoing a £1 billion reform programme which aims to bring HMCTS services online. However, there is a need to support a significant number of users of HMCTS Digital Services who are unable to access these online by themselves.
A market engagement event was previously held to engage with suppliers on 18 November 2020. This highlighted the need for further market engagement activity. This is an invitation to engage in further, one-to-one, Market Engagement. This aims to ensure several outcomes are achieved before we publish the invitation to tender:
– Business requirements are fully understood;
– Specification development does not limit innovation in tenders and delivery approach;
– Supplier costs are understood;
– Pricing mechanism prevents risk premiums from being required within tenders;
– Tender timescales are understood;
– Assumptions and uncertainties are identified and eliminated wherever possible;
– Optimal Value-for-Money realised by both parties.
If you would like to participate in an additional one-to-one market engagement session regarding this opportunity, please register your interest through the mailbox ‘HMCTSCommissioningandCommercial@justice.gov.uk’ and we will look to identify a time and date over the next three weeks that is suitable for both parties. As always, we will aim to focus on gaining insight from the market, and will not be sharing additional information with specific parties that may distort competition or prevent a fair, transparent and non-discriminatory procurement procedure from being achieved.
Documents will be shared through the MoJ E-Procurement Platform, at https://ministryofjusticecommercial.bravosolution.co.uk. This will be found in a system PQQ designed for market engagement only. Once signed into the e-procurement tool, please follow these steps to access the supplier area:
– Access the list of open PQQs.
– Search for ‘PQQ_225’ – ‘HMCTS Assisted Digital Support – Market Engagement Only’
– Access the PQQ – within this there will be an area marked ‘attachments’ in which relevant documents can be found. A link directly to the PQQ can also be found here.
– You are not required to submit a response to this PQQ – it is for market engagement purposes only.
– A separate PQQ will be established once the procurement for Assisted Digital Support is launched.
If you are not currently registered on our e-procurement system, please follow the instructions found on the link above to register.
- Tender Notice
- MoJ E-Procurement Platform
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
FAO: Malcolm MacConnell
102 Petty France