HMRC Business Support for Early Years – Virtual Supplier Early Engagement Event 19 May 2021
HMRC are looking for a supplier who is an Early Years (including primary school age up to aged 11) expert.
Business Support for Early Years
HM Revenue and Customs
- Benefit services – 75310000
- Family allowances – 75330000
- Child allowances – 75340000
Location of contract
4 May 2021
18 May 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
HMRC are looking for a supplier who is an Early Years (including primary school age up to aged 11) expert. The supplier will need to build local authorities (LA), childcare providers and family facing professionals such as health visitor’s capability and understanding of childcare offers across government with a strong focus on the Tax-Free Childcare (TFC) offer. The supplier will need to provide business support to these groups; mitigate and gain insight into the barriers families may have (through policy partnership working with these groups) to taking up a childcare offer, to build on existing insight learned.
The supplier will need to use the most appropriate forums (digital or face to face depending on Covid restrictions) to deliver relevant training courses to the identified stakeholders, ensuring maximum reach and the opportunity for these to be accessed at the time most convenient if attendance at the course is not possible.
The supplier would be expected to demonstrate that they, or their sub-contractors if applicable, have the relevant relationships with, experience and expert subject knowledge of the childcare market to provide effective capability-building and challenge to LAs, childcare providers and health visitors (and any other suitable professionals). They will be required to have access to a list of the professionals they suggest engaging with and their contact details. There will also be a requirement to establish relationships with LAs to secure participation in workshops to upskill LA policy officials. The successful supplier will be expected to engage and build trusting relationships with all parties involved.
- Additional text
- The purpose of this PIN is also to invite interest for a virtual supplier early engagement event which is due to take place at 19th May from 12:00 – 13:00. Suppliers will be required to register on the HMRC SAP Ariba portal, where HMRC will be able to upload information, including questionnaires, which suppliers will be able to access and submit responses. This will be used to ensure suppliers develop a full understanding of the requirement prior to HMRC approaching the market.
HMRC use an HMRC version of SAP Ariba Sourcing. Suppliers using HMRC’s Ariba for the first time will need to register at http://hmrc.supplier-eu.ariba.com/ad/register/SSOActions?type=full
As part of the registration process you will receive a system generated email. Once you have obtained your account ID (AN) Number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Contract title and reference: Business Support for Early Years SR636195038
Organisation HMRC SAP Ariba account ID: AN
Your email address
Your telephone number
Interested parties wishing to provide information should do so by completing the online questionnaire included within the Ariba RFI event. The questionnaire must be fully completed no later than 11:59 on 14th May.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Customs House Annexe,20 Lower Thames Street
- Small Scale Business Grants Scheme – Keighley – Information Session – 13 May 2021
- Social Value Supplier Webinar 2 – 25 February 2021
- Commissioning Homes and Support Services for Children Looked After and Care Leavers – Meet the Buyer’s Webinar Event 24 and 25 November 2020
- Children in Care – Participation and Engagement