Locally based organisation (within a 10 miles radius) of Hook Hampshire, required by Hook Parish Council to empty bins on Parish Council owned land and carry out various other duties.
Hook Parish Council Cleansing Contract 2023-2027
Hook Parish Council
- Recreational, cultural and sporting services – 92000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
Hook Parish Council Cleansing Contract 2023 – 2027
27 October 2022
10 November 2022
Contract start date
1 April 2023
Contract end date
31 March 2027
Competitive quotation (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Locally based organisation (within a 10 miles radius) of Hook Hampshire, required by Hook Parish Council to empty bins on Parish Council owned land and carry out various other duties including glass checks at certain times of the year. The organisation must provide evidence of having prior experience of undertaking such work, have a proven track record of a high level of customer satisfaction. The organisation must demonstrate the ability to be responsive, flexible, with a response time of less than 1 hour for emergencies.
- 2023-27 Cleansing scope and schedule.xlsx
- Bid submission documents
- Interested organisations are invited to provide their costs on the cleansing spreadsheet.
Please provide your costs in the yellow column.
- Map showing location of bins in Varndell.pdf
- Map showing location of Dog Bins at Bassetts Mead.pdf
- map showing location of play grounds in Hook.pdf
- Additional text
- Interested organisations must have a proven track record and provide evidence of previous and/or current experience on bin cleansing. Applicants must provide at least one relevant reference with the application as well their current waste management licence and a copy of their current insurance certificate.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.