Housing Related Support Tender – Caerphilly
To deliver specialist Housing Related Support for people with mental ill health.
United Kingdom-Hengoed: Other community, social and personal services
Social and other specific services – public contracts
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name and addresses
Postal address: Penallta House, Tredomen Park, Ystrad Mynach
NUTS code: UKL16
Postal code: CF82 7PG
Country: United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 1443863161
Fax: +44 1443863167
Address of the buyer profile: https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0272
I.4)Type of the contracting authority
Section II: Object
Accommodation Based Housing Support Services for those Disadvantaged through Mental Ill Health
II.1.2)Main CPV code
II.1.3)Type of contract
Caerphilly County Borough Council (CCBC) are seeking to appoint an organisation to deliver specialist Housing Related Support (HRS) for people with mental ill health through the Housing Support Grant (HSG).
The aim of the HSG is to enable vulnerable people to remain in a more independent living situation through the provision of support.
This specification is outcomes based and the service provider is expected to offer an innovative and creative solution to meet accommodation and support needs, ensuring all possible outcomes are achieved is a priority whilst also seeking value for money, providing for the following packages of support. They also need to offer efficient savings over a longer period of time, ensuring that as people become more independent and need less support, the packages of support are tapered down to reflect this.
Full details are in the ITT.
II.1.6)Information about lots
II.2.2)Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3)Place of performance
Within the Boundaries of Caerphilly CCBC.
II.2.4)Description of the procurement:
Aims of the service
To deliver HRS that reduces the:
— incidences of tenancy breakdown and/or individuals losing their homes;
— levels of homelessness and incidences of repeat homelessness
— use of inappropriate temporary accommodation crisis admissions to hospital and delayed hospital discharges;
— number of emergencies resulting in intensive services being required.
The procurement process for this arrangement shall follow a two-stage, open procedure. Candidates will be required to pass the selection stage response before the award stage will be considered.
Selection Stage: Stage One.
This stage shall consist of pass/fail and scored questions. Bidders must pass all pass/fail questions and achieve a score of six or above for any scored questions in the selection stage to proceed to the award stage of the evaluation process.
Award Stage: Stage Two.
All organisations that successfully pass all elements of the selection stage will progress on to the award stage. This stage will be evaluated using the most economically advantageous tender (MEAT) criterion, structured as price 20%/quality 80 %.
The quality criteria will be divided into categories consisting of the following sub-criteria and weightings:
Interview 60 %/case study 20 %.
Full details of the tender specification and award criteria can be found in the ITT.
II.2.7)Duration of the contract or the framework agreement
II.2.13)Information about European Union funds
With the option to extend for a further period of up to forty eight (48) months, reviewed after twenty four (24) months.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Form of procedure
IV.1.11)Main features of the award procedure:
Ull details of the tender process and award criteria can be found in the ITT.
IV.2.2)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate / Time limit for receipt of expressions of interest
IV.2.4)Languages in which tenders or requests to participate may be submitted:
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.2)Information about electronic workflows
Please note registering an interest in the Sell2Wales notice is not registering an interest in this tender you must follow the instructions below in order to submit a tender.
1) Log in to the Proactis Supplier Portal at: https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com/Account/Login
2) Click the ‘Sign Up’ option on the portal homepage (If already registered go to point 11).
3) Enter your correct organisation name, details and primary contact details.
4) Make a note of the organisation ID and user name, then click ‘Register’.
5) You will then receive an email from the system asking you follow a link to activate your account.
6) Enter the information requested, clicking on the blue arrow to move on to the next stage and follow the instructions ensuring that you enter all applicable details.
7) In the classification section ensure that you select the product classification codes (CPV Codes) that appear in the tender notice, it is essential that only CPV Codes specific to your organisation are added to your profile.
8) Buyer selection — at this stage you are required to indicate which buyer organisations you would like to register with. Remember to register with Caerphilly this ensures that you will be alerted to all relevant opportunities.
9)Terms and conditions — read the terms and conditions of the use of this supplier portal and tick the box to denote you have read and understood the terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree you cannot complete the registration process. Once you have agreed click on the blue arrow to move on to the next stage.
10) Insert a password for the admin user and repeat it. The password must be between 6 and 50 characters in length. It must contain at least two number(s). Once completed select ‘Complete Registration’ and you will enter the supplier Home page.
11) From the home page, go to the ‘Opportunities’ icon, all current opportunities will be listed. Click on the blue arrow under the field ‘Show Me’ of the relevant opportunity then click to register your interest on the applicable button.
12) Refresh your screen by clicking on the opportunities icon located on the left hand side, to view the opportunity click the blue arrow.
13) Note the closing date for completion of the relevant project. To find all available documentation drop-down the ‘Request Documents’ option and click to download all documents.
14) You can now either complete your response or ‘Decline’ this opportunity.
All queries are to be made via the messaging system on the Proactis portal. We will not accept any questions/queries via telephone/email.
A supplier guide is available via the portal detailing how to use the Proactis Plaza system.
If you require assistance please send a dialogue message via the portal or procurement 01443 863161.
Procurement clinics are also available should you require further assistance completing and submitting your tender or for general tendering advice.
Note: to register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales website at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=100553
Under the terms of this contract the successful supplier(s) will be required to deliver community benefits in support of the authority’s economic and social objectives. Accordingly, contract performance conditions may relate in particular to social and environmental considerations. The community benefits included in this contract are:
Non core full details in the ITT.
The buyer considers that this contract is suitable for consortia.
Postal address: Royal Courts of Justice, The Strand
Postal code: WC2A 2LL
Country: United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 2079477501
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: