Ice Cream Tender
Ice Cream for Patients in Insulated Tubs in a variety of flavours – Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla.
UK-Cardiff: Ice cream
Section I: Contracting authority
NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership – Procurement Services (as hosted by Velindre NHS Trust)
Bevan House, 24-30 Lmabourne Crescent, Llanishen
For the attention of: Gary Samuel
CF14 5GF Cardiff
Telephone: +44 2920315468
Fax: +44 2920315450
General address of the contracting authority: www.procurement.wales.nhs.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Organisations and establishments within NHS Wales.
NUTS code UKL
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 2
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 300 000 GBP
Tenders may be offered for whole or part of the tender.
Description of these options: The contracting authority is seeking 2 year contract with an option to extend at the discretion of the contracting authority for a further period of up to 12 months.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: As set out in the contract documents.
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure).
2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) -You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box.
3. Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
Section IV: Procedure
Prior information notice
Notice number in the OJEU: 2013/S 39-061843 of 23.2.2013
Section VI: Complementary information
1. The contracting authority is not bound to award a contract in whole or part.
2. The contracting authority will not bear the tender costs of any of the tenderers.
3. In reference to I.1.9) (Variants) to the extent permitted, if at all, in the tender documents.
4. The authority reserves the right to award via a series of lots/baskets which will be specified in the tender and reserves the right to evaluate each lot/basket as a separate contract, it will, however, also factor into any tender evaluation any additional value or benefit from the potential award of multiple lots.
5. Prospective suppliers should note that NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership – Procurement Services is part of Velindre NHS Trust acting on behalf of participating NHS organisations in Wales.
Precise information on deadline(s) for lodging appeals: The Authority will allow a minimum 10 calendar day standstill period between notifying the award decision and awarding the contract. Unsuccessful bidders and applicants are entitled to receive reasons for the decision, including the characteristics and relative advantages of the winning bid and the reasons why the bidder/applicant was unsuccessful. Should additional information be required it should be requested of the addressee in section I.1. Aggrieved parties who have been harmed or are at risk of harm by breach of the procurement rules have the right to take action in the High Court (England and Wales). Any such action is subject to strict time limits and must be brought promptly. For more information on how to appeal, and the relevant time limits, please see following statement on the Authority’s website: www.procurement.wales.nhs.uk/supply/terms
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:11.6.2013