ICT Business applications procurement for Creative Scotland
Creative Scotland wishes to procure three integrated line-of-business software packages, viz: Grants/Investment Management, CRM, Financial Ledgers UK-Glasgow: software supply services
Section I: Contracting authority
249 West George Street
Contact point(s): Business Affairs
For the attention of: Linda McClure
G2 4QE Glasgow
Telephone: +44 3303332000
General address of the contracting authority: www.creativescotland.com
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA15282
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Central Scotland.
NUTS code UKM
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=218357.
The awarding authority has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via a ‘Tender Submission Postbox’ facility. Further details of this facility are available at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/PostBox/Postbox_Explain.aspx?ID=218357.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems. The postbox closes precisely at the time stated.
72268000, 72266000, 72263000, 72212900
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 2 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
All candidates will be required to provide a copy of their environmental and sustainability policies.
Section IV: Procedure
Creative Scotland, 249 West George Street, GLASGOW, G2 4QE.
Section VI: Complementary information
Creative Scotland seeks tenders for the supply of an integrated, packaged suite of business applications comprising grants/investment management, CRM, Financial Ledgers and purchase order processing.
This opportunity is for:
— the supply of a standard, package of software for an integrated suite of applications comprising financial ledgers, purchase order processing, CRM and grants management,
— the supply, installation and configuration of the database technology required to hold and manage the applications’ data,
— the installation and configuration of the supplied software to meet the needs of the organisation as defined in a Statement of Requirements to be issued to invited tenderers,
— the provision of training services and training materials,
— the provision of technical services and consultancy advice in relation to the setting up and take-on of data,
— the specification of the necessary hardware required to operate the new software.
This tender does not cover:
— the supply of hardware or other equipment,
— the supply or installation of any other software applications.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:18.1.2012