Immediate Life Support Training Contract
To provide Immediate Life Support Training to South London and the Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
- Training services – 80500000
- Vocational training services – 80530000
- Safety training services – 80550000
Location of contract
Value of contract
16 August 2019
02 September 2019
Contract start date
19 September 2019
Contract end date
30 September 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Trust is looking for a Supplier to provide Immediate Life Support Training (ILS) for the trust. ILS training is a mandatory requirement for healthcare staff in the following professional categories:
• All medical staff excluding Consultants
• All Registered nurses working in Inpatient, high risk community and hospital day service settings
• Nurse Associates (including apprentice NA)
• Assistant Practitioners (including apprentice Assistant Practitioners)
About the buyer
Jeanette Wallace House
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.