Independent Environmental Advisory Services
Operators will be required to work at a strategic management level across all Divisions that make up the Translink and NITHCO organisations.
UK-Belfast: Environmental services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
3 Milewater Road
For the attention of: Paul McCollough
BT3 9BG Belfast
Telephone: +44 2890354029
General address of the contracting entity: www.translink.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.translink.co.uk/Corporate/Procurement/
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Urban railway, tramway, trolleybus or bus services
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Northern Ireland.
NUTS code UKN0
Operators will be required to work at a strategic management level across all Divisions that make up the Translink and NITHCO organisations. Services are expected to be predominantly required by the:
Safety, Health and Environment Department (SH&E);
Infrastructure and Property Division;
To ensure independence in the advice provided throughout this contract, Translink seek to procure Operators that do not provide environmental consultancy services in the form of site investigation (including sub-contracting works), remediation contracting and/or emergency environmental response services. Economic Operators providing services to Translink as part of the existing Framework for Environmental Assessment Services would also be deemed unsuitable to qualify for these works.
Description of these options: 3 years plus 3 further annual extension options.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: These will be listed in PQQ and ITT documentation on www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk
Section IV: Procedure
Some candidates have already been selected (if appropriate under certain types of negotiated procedures): no
Payable documents: no
Section VI: Complementary information
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TranslinkB2B for opportunites worth GBP 30,000 or more.
Check out our website at www.translink.co.uk/Corporate/Procurement/
Participate in tenders at www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk
1. Browse to the eSourcing portal: www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk
2. Click the “Click here to register” link;
3. Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”;
4. Enter your correct business and user details;
5. Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete;
6. You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure);
7. Login to the portal with the username/password;
8. Click the “PQQs Open to All Suppliers” link (these are PQQs open to any registered supplier);
9. Click on the relevant PQQ to access the content;
10. Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page. This will move the PQQ over to the “My PQQs” page (this is a secure area reserved for your projects only);
11. Click on the PQQ code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page;
12. You can now Reply or Reject (please give a reason if rejecting);
13. Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ.
If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8:00 am – 18:00 pm) on:
— Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
— Phone: uk 08003684850 Phone (outside UK): +44 2033496601
Note: Do not leave completing your PQQ/ITT response until the last minute, late responses shall be rejected. The contracting authority reserves the right not to award any contract as a result of this competition.
About the Translink Group:
Throughout the documentation, both “Translink” and “Group” refer to the same corporate entities. Both shall be taken to comprise the Northern Ireland Transport Holding Company (NITHC) in addition to its main operating subsidiaries Citybus Ltd, Northern Ireland Railways Company Ltd and Ulsterbus Ltd.
The Translink Group provide integrated public transport across Northern Ireland. The organisation is one of Northern Ireland’s largest employers with approximately 4,000 employees and a turnover in excess of GBP 168 m. Over 81 million passenger journeys are made on Translink Group services each year.
Please see section VI.4.2
Body responsible for mediation procedures
The Utilities Contracts Regulations 2006 provide for aggrieved parties who have been harmed or are at risk of harm by a breach of the rules to take action in the High Court (England, Wales and Northern Ireland).
Please see section VI.4.2
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:17.5.2013