Innovation Grant 2015 – Rotherham
Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council is commissioned by the Skills Funding Agency through the allocation of the Community Learning grant to provide a range of programmes within the community for adult learners from aged 19+ onwards.
- Rotherham MBC
- 14-113 Innovation Grant 14-15 round 2
- RMBC requires suppliers that will bring innovative models to the Adult Community learning grant, the overall spend for this area is £20,000, more than one provider may be allocated this if it is best value for the authority.
RMBC reserves the right to award the £20,000 to one or more suppliers depending on the submissions received, RMBC will provide an explanation when awarding to different providers. RMBC requires a variety of services within this funding.
Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council (RMBC) is commissioned by the Skills Funding Agency through the allocation of the Community Learning grant to provide a range of programmes within the community for adult learners from aged 19+ onwards.
Th e priorities identified by RMBC to be met are:
· ; En gagement with adult learners who may have few or no qualifications, are unemployed or economically inactive or who wish to update their skills to improve their employment prospects, enhance their cultural lives, or contribute to their community.
· ; Ta rgeted work with excluded and under-represented groups and/or communities.
· ; En gagement with ‘New Arrivals’ and/or those with English as a second language.
· ; Im provement of people’s access to information technology, including the use of digital media.
· ; En abling individuals to move from dependence to independence and improve their physical and emotional health and well-being by improving their access to learning, training and/or employment.
· ; En couraging family learning and support the development of parenting skills.
· ; Ra ising learners basic skills/ language skills
· ; Of fering nationally recognised qualifications
· ; Pr omoting progression to other training programmes, further education, employment or volunteering.
- Miss Lizzy Grayson
- Email Address:
- 01709 255307
- 01709 376285
- Riverside House
- 13/03/2015 15:00
- 27/03/2015 12:00
- 4 (months)
- 0 (months)
- Express an interest online