Installation of Fitted Kitchens Fife
Kitchen Installation to domestic properties incl all associated plu, heating, elec, pla & pnt.
United Kingdom-Glenrothes: Installation of fitted kitchens
Section I: Contracting authority
Bankhead Central 2, Bankhead Park
Contact point(s): Building Services
For the attention of: Susan Wilson
KY7 6GH Glenrothes
Telephone: +44 3451555555-473263
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.fifedirect.org.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00187
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Various locations throughout Fife.
NUTS code UK
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=293191
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
Description of these options: The Contract shall initially be for a period of 24 months, with an option for potential extension of up to two x 12 further months.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years;
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(4) Certificates drawn up by official quality control institutes or agencies of recognised competence attesting the conformity of products clearly identified by references to specifications or standards.
(5) Samples, descriptions and/or photographs, the authenticity of which must be certified if the contracting authority so requests.
(6) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided;
(7) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures;
(8) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities;
(9) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(10) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(11) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
(12) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Under the terms of this contract the successful supplier(s) will be required to deliver Community Benefits in support of the authority’s economic and social objectives. Accordingly, contract performance conditions may relate in particular to social and environmental considerations. The Community Benefits included in this contract are:
Fife Council and Opportunities Fife have a commitment to ensuring wider community benefits form an integral part of contracts that are funded using public monies. Examples of types of activity we would expect to see are as follows:
Creating apprenticeships to help address the high levels of Fife youth unemployment.
Creating jobs for unemployed Fife residents.
Providing work placement opportunities to unemployed Fife residents to help them gain work experience to aid their job search.
Providing work experience to school/college students to help them make career choices.
The above list is not exhaustive and we also welcome new and innovative ideas that provide clear additional value to local communities.
Tenderers must provide details of what community benefits their organisation has brought to contracts of a same or similar nature. This must include details of any planned and actual outcomes delivered which may relate but not be limited to:
Targeted Recruitment & Training (TR&T);
Ensuring equal opportunities and combating social exclusion;
Increasing work force skills (including adult basic skills);
Core Labour Standards;
Awareness raising & knowledge transfer;
The provision of resources for community initiatives;
Support for those facing disadvantages to take up community based or
employment opportunities (Equality);
Economic Development – Advertising of subcontracting opportunities or
partnership arrangements within contracts for supply side activity (Small to Medium Enterprises and Third Sector Organisations).
Fife House, North Street
KY7 5LT Glenrothes
Telephone: +44 3451555555
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:3.2.2014