Inter-Professional Learning Collaborative Leadership – University of Derby
Since 2009 University of Derby College of Health and Social Care has provided college wide IPL development for all undergraduate and post graduate students.
Inter-Professional Learning Collaborative Leadership
UNIVERSITY OF DERBY
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
PROC AL RFQ/268
14 August 2020
4 September 2020
Contract start date
16 September 2020
Contract end date
16 September 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Since 2009 University of Derby College of Health and Social Care has provided college wide IPL development for all undergraduate and post graduate students on professionally qualifying and academic programmes at all stages of study to introduce and develop their inter-professional working skills as part of a college wide strategy. The collaborative leadership workshops are for final year students to equip them to lead effective multi-professional teams in any context on the broader health and social care sector.
The learning outcomes for the IPL strategy are:
1. Have enhanced understanding of roles and responsibilities of their own and other health and social care professionals. Respect, understand and support the roles of other professionals. Understand the changing nature of health and social care roles and boundaries.
2. Understand stereotyping and professional prejudices and the impact of these and other barriers to inter professional working.
3. Demonstrate a set of knowledge, skills, competencies and attitudes that are common to all Health and Social Care professions and that underpin the delivery of patient/client focused services,
4. Develop teamwork skills and improved knowledge of the nature of multidisciplinary teamwork. Make an effective contribution as an equal member of an inter professional team,
5. Learn from others in inter professional teams in a variety of contexts. Collaborate with other professionals in practice, online, in programme teams, and on college wide initiatives and projects.
We now wish to build on the IPL strategy and improve our ability to develop inter-professional leaders in our graduates.
We plan to do this by procuring the services of suitable contractors to deliver:
• 6-10 online workshops annually for three years
• Achieving positive student feedback and evaluation of the programme
• Annual review to ensure currency and relevance in fast-paced changing HE and HSC environment
- Bidding documents
- Oracle Log On Page
- Bidding documents
- Oracle Registration
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer