Internal Audit Invitation to Tender – Leeds
Provide internal audit services to the Worker’s Educational Association.
Internal Audit ITT 2021
Workers’ Educational Association (WEA)
- Internal audit services – 79212200
Location of contract
Value of contract
£45,000 to £75,000
WEA – 137
27 May 2021
29 June 2021
Contract start date
1 August 2021
Contract end date
31 July 2024
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Organisation – Worker’s Educational Association (WEA)
Founded in 1903, the WEA is the UK’s largest voluntary sector provider of adult education, which is committed to widening participation and education with a social purpose. It is a charitable company limited by guarantee (number 2806910), incorporated on 5 April 1993 and registered as a charity in England and Wales (number 1112775) and Scotland (number 2806910).
The WEA’s Trustees set out its key priorities in the 2025 Strategy in September 2019. The long-term, aspirational 2025 Strategy enables the WEA to centre its annual budgets and associated planning and key performance indicators (“KPIs”) around five agreed priorities:
– To deliver the best learning
– To be a great place to work and volunteer
– To be financially and organisationally sustainable
– To raise the profile of WEA and of adult education
– To make learning accessible
Further information about the WEA can be found on our website by clicking on the following link:
Latest annual report and accounts, 2025 Strategy and Impact Report can also be found on our website by clicking on the following link:
- Additional text
- The WEA is utilising electronic sourcing tool INTEND to manage this procurement and communicate with bidders. Therefore, there will be no hard copy documentation issued to bidders and communications with the WEA including the submission of bidder responses will be concluded by our procurement portal Intend, supplier portal https://in-tendhost.co.uk/educationportal/aspx/Home
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : Yes
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
+44 300 303 3464