Intranet Software Contract – Wellingborough
The software will include: A comprehensive intranet which can be tailored to our brand and personality.
The provision of Internal Engagement Software (Intranet) at Greatwell Homes.
- Intranet network – 32412120
Location of contract
Value of contract
£25,000 to £50,000
19 November 2020
21 December 2020
Contract start date
1 March 2021
Contract end date
29 February 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Greatwell Homes is looking for a supplier who can provide a comprehensive solution to an intranet which allows us to effectively share information and tools across the whole organisation on different devices.
The software will include:
– A comprehensive intranet which can be tailored to our brand and personality
– The ability to be managed by designated admins, allowing them to create information, new widgets and the overall management of the site
– A comprehensive search engine making it easy for employees to find information that they are looking for
– A ‘people’ directory showing all staff members and their professional information (job title, contact details, team). It will ideally work with Active Directory to pull this information through.
– A main article sharing section where news within the organisation can be published for employees to read, comment and like.
– A mobile/tablet version which is easy to use for those with little technological experience.
– The ability to work with Office 365 (preferred, not essential)
PLEASE SEE INVITATION TO TENDER FOR FULL DETAILS
- Tender Notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
- Additional text
- The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Floor 5, 12 Sheep Street