IPS and UPS Install Installation Contract – Solihull
Full electrical design, delivery to site, installation.
Install IPS and UPS Install at SOLIHULL HOSPITAL
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Installation of cable laying – 45314310
- Installation services (except software) – 51000000
- Installation services of electrical and mechanical equipment – 51100000
Location of contract
Value of contract
8 January 2021
22 January 2021
Contract start date
1 February 2021
Contract end date
31 May 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE WORKS
Full electrical design, delivery to site, installation, commissioning and maintenance of IPS and UPS systems as detailed below
1. 2 x 8 KVA floor standing IPS modules
2. 1 x external bypass unit incorporating 2 output feeds
3. 1 x high efficiency UPS system complete with HTM compliant 60 minute battery
4. Full electrical installation utilising fire rated cables and allowing provision of 2 x ceiling mount Power Towers as provided by KVA Power Installations ltd
5. Full electrical design with insurance backing
- Tender Notice
- Bravo procurement Portal
- Additional text
- Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://nhs.bravosolution.co.uk/nhs_collaborative/web/login.html and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click 'continue' – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click 'Save' when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure); 2. Express an Interest in the Tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the 'PQQs / ITTs Open to All Suppliers' link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Browse the ITTs (there may be more than one page) and select 'itt_31753' by clicking on it. – Click the 'Express Interest' button at the top of the page – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your 'My PQQs/ My ITTs' page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) – You can now access any attachments by clicking 'Buyer Attachments' in the 'PQQ/ ITT Details' box; 3. Responding to the Tender – Click 'My Response' under 'PQQ/ ITT Details', you can choose to 'Create Response' or to 'Decline to Respond' (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the 'Messages' function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available). You must then submit your reply using the 'Submit Response' button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer