IT Management Services Tender – Barnsley
Undertake due diligence of all existing (and new) academy IT services (network infrastructure, security, server infrastructure, connectivity etc.) in line with Trust service standards.
Single Source Framework – IT Management Services
- Computer facilities management services – 72514000
Location of contract
Yorkshire and the Humber
Value of contract
Wellspring Academy Trust
16 March 2021
15 April 2021
Contract start date
1 September 2021
Contract end date
31 August 2025
Restricted procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Wellspring wishes to procure a Single Source Framework Agreement – only one Tenderer shall be successful in this procurement exercise.
We are seeking a support provider who can:
• Undertake due diligence of all existing (and new) academy IT services
(network infrastructure, security, server infrastructure, connectivity etc.) in line with Trust service standards.
• Update and maintain a multi-year development plans including academy development plans that meets our curriculum needs and aligns with the Trust Digital Strategy.
• Take full responsibility for the complete management of IT/Digital Technologies, this includes but is not limited to:
o Core Server Infrastructure.
o Wired/Wireless Networking Infrastructure.
o Cyber Security services.
o Remote working and resilience.
o End User client devices (Including but not limited to: Mobile Phones, Tablet Devices, Laptops, PCs…).
o Operating Systems, Patch Management & Installed User Applications.
o Print & Copier Management.
o On Premise & Cloud Data Storage & Backups.
o On Premise & Cloud Productivity & Identity Access Management Suites (Office 365 / GSuite for Education)
o Other Teaching and Learning technology (Including but not limited to: Virtual Reality Headsets, Immersive Interactive Zones and Assistive Technology Access Tools).
o Disaster recovery strategy planning and implementation.
• Provide a solution that is easy to manage both commercially and operationally.
• Provide & manage robust, reliable and secure IT systems that conform to industry best practice and meet statutory legal requirements.
• Provide a flexible approach to future requirements, changes in the IT landscape and working practices.
• Guarantee and evidence a robust SLA, monitoring and Escalation Processes will be implemented and reported on monthly, with regular performance reviews.
• Bring additional value add to the Single Source Framework Agreement, seeking out new technologies for our academies, introducing us to likeminded organisations and engaging new suppliers.
• Taking additional products and services from order to in service in a cost and time effective manner
All procurement documents can be accessed via the procurement portal :-
- Bidding documents
- Please use the link to access all documents relating to this tender opportunity
- Additional text
Please use the link to access all documents relating to this tender opportunity
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Wellspring Academy Trust
Digital Media Centre, County Way