IT Project Management
- The Contract is to cover a corporate site licence with an unlimited number of users and projects.
- Northumberland County Council
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- The scope of this Contract will cover the requirements of the Council for a suitable Project Portfolio Management (PPM) toolset, aimed at improving delivery of corporate projects and programmes and wider organisational outcomes and benefits.
There are three key requirements:
1. General requirements;
2. Project and Portfolio Management;
3. A workflow process for managing minor business and IS changes.
The Contract is to cover a corporate site licence with an unlimited number of users and projects.
The Council’s budget expenditure for a PPM solution is limited to £50,000 per annum.
- Miss Helen Hewitt
- Email Address:
- 01670 622358
- County Hall
- 16/10/2012 13:00
- 30/10/2012 12:00
- 12 (months)
- 24 (months)