IT Service Management Contract – Birmingham
The college is seeking proposals from experienced and qualified providers for the delivery of an IT Service Management contract.
- Computer support and consultancy services – 72600000
Location of contract
Yorkshire and The Humber, West Midlands
Value of contract
26 June 2019
12 July 2019
Contract start date
01 August 2019
Contract end date
31 July 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The College is seeking proposals from experienced and qualified providers for the delivery of an IT Service Management contract.
The College intends to initiate the contact on the 1st August 2019. This will provide 1 months overlap of support contacts to ensure a robust knowledge transfer process. The incumbent ITSM contract expires on the 3rd September 2019.
The College is looking for the following key services to be integral to the ITSM contract:-
• Service Desk & Technical Support: Service Integration and Management (SIAM) function where the ITSM provider will provide a managed Service Desk facility to provide a single-point of contact for NCHSR staff ( less than 100 )
• Infrastructure Management: Proactive monitoring and management of Workstations, Servers, Storage and Network equipment/infrastructure
• ICT Expert Advice: advice, guidance and thought leadership
• Service Management: Provide management information KPI’s and SLA’s and monthly reporting using dashboard.
About the buyer
2 Lister Street
To Register and request documentation
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.