IT Training Contract – Techniques for Taming Email
2 hour Training Session for Leicester City Council, Workforce Development Techniques for taming your e-mail.
Training Provider to deliver: Techniques for Taming Your Email (PAN0390)
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|Est. Start Date:||03/01/2014|
|Est. End Date:||02/01/2017|
2 hour Training Session for Leicester City Council, Workforce Development
Techniques for taming your e-mail
The course would be designed for Managers and professionals in the Council
Course duration we would expect:
Short session up to 2 hours up to 6 times per year
Training events would be conducted at Leicester City Council premises
Course topics we would expect to be covered
• How to improve information management
• How to deal with e-mail distractions
• How to cut down your e-mail time
• The best and worst times to e-mail
• How to archive and search
• Setting e-mail standards for your team and beyond
• Managing e-mail expectations in others
What we would expect to be included as a part of the training
• Delegate handbook
• Electronic materials that might be used as a reference point post-event
What we would wish to see in the quotation and the cost breakdown
• Suggested outline of the session with sufficient detail simply to illustrate the provider’s approach
• A short profile of presenter(s) who would be delivering the training including, where appropriate, experience in this field
• Design costs
• Delivery cost per event
• Estimated travel expenses costs per event
• Where applicable meals and accommodation costs
• Two reference contacts
• Materials and printing costs per event
• Copies of insurance certificates (as per Training Providers Agreement)
If, following shortlisting, interviews are conducted; the presenter/facilitator of the event would be invited to attend.
Contract allows for repeat commissions within a three-year period with options to extend for +1 years at the sole discretion of the Council.
Please complete the quotation form (link to the document is below) and return to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for this work.
Only quotations on the form below will be accepted. However, any supporting documents will be considered.
This should be returned by 5.00pm on 2nd September 2013 at the very latest.
Organisations are asked to regularly check this opportunity on Source Leicestershire for any updates. Any advertised opportunity might be updated or removed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Applicants should note that due to the technicality of the software package being used to create this advert, this Opportunity will become “invisible” at midnight, 1st September 2013. Applicants are therefore requested to save all documentation relating to this Opportunity locally.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- PAN0390 Teccniques for Taming your Email – Selection Questionnaire(doc) 134.5 KB
- PAN0390 – Training Providers Agreement(doc) 485.5 KB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Category||Training & Conferences, Information Communication Technology,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Leicester City Council
Punit Modi (0116 252 8911)
New Walk Centre,
Leicester LE1 6ZG