IT Training – Request for Quote – Derbyshire
To deliver the IT Application Specialist Framework, Level 3, Framework ID FR03901.
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
09 May 2018
23 May 2018
Contract start date
01 July 2018
Contract end date
30 June 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Bolsover District Council is seeking to appoint a training provider that is on the register of apprenticeship training providers to deliver the IT Application Specialist Framework, Level 3, Framework ID FR03901 for one individual over a 12 month period. We are formally requesting quotes from interested parties for the work.
How to Express Interest in this Tender:
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/noecpc and click the link to register – Enter your correct business and user details – Note: your username will be the email address you have entered – you will also then shortly receive an email confirmation.
2. Once registered access the site and from the Home page hover over ‘Tenders’ on the tool bar and select ‘current tenders’ from the drop down options
3. Express Interest in the tender you are interested in – Select `Express Interest` within the Tender Details ( located at the bottom of the synopsis). On doing so, you will instantly have access to the Tender Management area for that tender. Any available documentation will be available via the various relevant tabs. You can access this area at any point by logging in, navigating to `My Tenders` and selecting `View Details`.
4. Responding to the tender – There will be a tab allocated to any tender stage (e.g. SQ and/or ITT). Under the `My Tender Return` area, you will be required to complete any mandatory questionnaires and upload any requested documentation. You can now use the `Correspondence` function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification (any clarifications will be found within the `Clarifications` tab). – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete and submit your response. – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available).
You must then submit your reply using the `Submit Return` button at the bottom of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the In-tend Support Desk. Alerts will be sent to your request email addresses when any correspondence, alterations or clarifications are issued.
About the buyer
Additional information on how to apply for this contract
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.