1. Unlimited Telephone and Remote support for equipment as listed in the Appendix attached. 2. Access to helpdesk service at a minimum of 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Provision of Town Council IT Services, Support and Infrastructure
Keighley Town Council
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support – 72000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
25 October 2022
29 November 2022
Contract start date
1 April 2023
Contract end date
31 March 2026
Open procedure (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Town Council is inviting companies to submit responses to its Invitation to Tender for the provision of I.T Support Services and VOIP Telephone system services commencing 1 March 2023 until 28 February 2026.
The Council does not bind itself to accept the lowest price or any tender. The company shall not have any claim for expenses incurred in the preparation of a quote.
Suppliers tender at their own cost and their fixed price tender shall remain open for acceptance for a period of 60 days after the due date for submission.
The Supplier should note that after the submission of his/her tender he/she may be required to attend an interview at the Council’s office to explain his/her tender proposals.
The maximum budget for the complete contract period is £60,000 but quotations may be submitted under that sum. The tender shall include:
1. Unlimited Telephone and Remote support for equipment as listed in the Appendix attached.
2. Access to helpdesk service at a minimum of 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
3. General System/User account administration such as user account and mailbox creation, file/folder permissions changes
4. Annual ‘Health Check’ inspection of each PC/Laptop covered by the contract
5. Pre-bookable ‘out of hours’ remote support for issues best dealt with outside normal business hours or for remote access issues
6. Emergency out of hours support, only for service critical incidents.
7. Provision of Internet connectivity, networked, public Wi-Fi and secure internal Wi-Fi with a minimum speed of 80 mbps download and unlimited usage.
8. Internet Connectivity Troubleshooting including liaison with ISP.
9. Cyber Crime Incident Management where appropriate.
10. General server administration
11. Server updates and routine server maintenance, outside normal office hours wherever possible.
12. Virus/Malware removal on single PCs or Laptops
13. Backup Monitoring and Backup/Restore Testing on Servers
14. Office 365 email hosting and associated data security/archiving services for 40 users (this number could increase/decrease in response the needs of the town council). Including Microsoft Business Apps for Town Council employees. 11 staff currently.
15. Online backup service
16. Endpoint Security software
17. Provision and administration of a telephone system using the 01535 872126 number, including the provision of internal numbers.
18. Web-filtering subscription.
19. Administration of the keighley.gov.uk domain.
Tender Closing Time and Date: 5.00pm, Tuesday 29 November 2022
Submission of Tender to Keighley Town Council, Civic Centre, North Street, Keighley, BD21 3RZ
Tender documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes for the attention of the Town Clerk to the address outlined above. Faxed or emailed submissions will not be accepted.
- IT Tender 2022 v2.pdf
- Tender notice
- Tender notice
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.