KESS/ATM PROJECT EVALUATION
The Knowledge Economy Skills Scholarship Project (KESS) and Access To Masters (ATM) are pan-Wales higher-level skills initiatives led by Bangor University and Swansea University respectively, on behalf of 9 other Higher Education Institutions in Wales. It is part match-funded by the Welsh Government’s ESF Convergence programme for West Wales and the Valleys.
The KESS supports collaborative research projects (Research Masters and PhD) with external partners based in the Convergence region of Wales (West Wales and the Valleys). KESS runs from May 2009 until August 2015 and will provide 420 PhD and Masters scholarships to participants based in the Convergence region. The project has a total value of £33m with a ESF grant of £22.5m (equivalent to a 65% intervention rate).
The ATM support Taught Masters Scholarships specifically tailored to provide high-level skills informed by business and enterprises based in the Convergence region of Wales. The project will provide 1172 scholarships for Masters degree courses within the partner Higher Education Institutes delivering training in the Convergence region over 5½ years.
The project partners wish to commission an external evaluator to report on the impact of both of these projects
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
79419000 – Evaluation consultancy services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender – Open PQQ Procedure
1. Register your company on the eTenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Click here to register” link
– Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the PQQ
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “Open Access PQQ’s” link. (These are Invitation to PQQ open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant PQQ to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
– This will move the PQQ into your “My PQQs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the PQQ code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the PQQ
– You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– eMail: email@example.com
– Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7080 0480