LDNPA require a professional shop-fitter or similar professional company to design, plan and perform a re-design of the ground floor.
Lake District National Park
Keswick Information Centre Redesign
· Due to a change in use of the building (which will now be shared with the landlord) – LDNPA need to move to trading on one floor only.
· A decision has been made that the Information Centre will only trade on the ground floor.
· LDNPA require a professional shop-fitter or similar professional company to design, plan and perform a re-design of the ground floor.
· The ground floor will also need to be re-designed to move the provision of information into the main area of the ground floor.
· All services currently located on the first floor will need to be moved to the ground floor.
· A hot-desking area will need to be built and located on the first floor for use of the LDNPA staff only
· Retail floor-space is of a premium on the ground floor, so particular care will be required to ensure that it is DDA compliant.
· Work to be completed during December ’12 or January ’13 – dependent on which is more feasible.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.