Labour Services Dynamic Purchasing System – Efficiency East Midlands
Requirement for Electricians, Joiners/Carpenters, Plasterers, Plumbers, Heating Engineers, Painters/Decorators,
Multi Skilled Operatives.
- Repair and maintenance services – 50000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£50k – £50.0m
17 February 2020
26 March 2025
Contract start date
27 March 2025
Contract end date
28 March 2025
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
EEM are looking to establish a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) to engage a range of providers that are able to deliver a diverse range of Labour Services and Associated Works; the categories of services are as follows;
Multi Skilled Operatives
Submissions to join the DPS can be made at any time and will remain open for application for 5 years and will operate through the Geometra Portal.
This DPS has been created for EEM Members to directly employ additional trade labour to assist their in house teams or any Contractor with their resources on an adhoc and short-term scale. This DPS is not suitable for recruitment agencies.
The procurement process will be run in accordance with the following programme:
First Mini Tenders released from: 06.04.2020.
DPS end date: 28.03.2025.
The organisations that are successful in being awarded a place on the DPS will be given a “pre-approved”status and will be invited to submit a formal bid when EEM Members have a requirement to contract the work stream associated with this DPS. Each application to join the DPS will be reviewed by EEM to ensure the minimum criteria for entry onto the DPS is met. The minimum criteria for entry onto the DPS are detailed in Online Supplier Selection Questionnaire Evaluation.
EEM Members are currently located throughout England and Wales and as such opportunities arising from this DPS will be in various geographical areas. For a full update list of the current EEM members please visit www.eem.org.uk
Please note that the total potential value stated in II.2.6) is for the full 5-year DPS period and takes into consideration that the EEM membership may grow over the life of the DPS period. No guarantees are given for values and volumes.
This DPS is being established by Efficiency East Midlands Ltd (“EEM”) on behalf of their members and the other organisations described below as being Authorised Users. The following Contracting Authorities will be entitled to agree and award contracts through the DPS system:
1) Any Member of EEM. A full list of current Members is available at www.eem.org.uk
2) Any future Member of EEM, and in all cases being an organisation which has applied to join EEM in accordance with the applicable constitutional documents;
3) An EEM Participant being an organisation which is neither a current or EEM Member (as defined at 1 above)nor a Future Member of EEM (as defined at 2 above) based within England and Wales which owns and/or maintains/manages housing stock in 1 or more geographic area in which it operates and/or is an NHS Trust(which includes Acute Trusts, Mental Trusts, Care Services Trusts and Ambulance Trusts) or organisation,police authority, fire authority, ambulance trust, university, higher education, further education college, school academy or other public sector organisation.
About the buyer
Unit 3, Maisies Way, South Normanton, Alfreton
01246 395 601
Geometra Portal – where documents can be accessed
In order to obtain information for this tender log on to the Geometra Systems Portal as follows:
If not already registered follow Point 1 otherwise follow Point 6.
1) Click the link https://portal.geometrasystems.co.uk/dps
2) Click the link “Supplier Registration Form”;
3) Complete your Account Information and click the “Register” button;
4) You will receive an email with a link enabling you to create a password;
5) Create your password and you be invited to login;
6) Enter your login details at https://portal.geometrasystems.co.uk/Account/Login
7) Click “DPS Manager” link in middle of screen;
8) Click “Browse Active DPS/Submit and Review Applications” link;
9) Select the appropriate DPS (EEM Labour Services DPS). Follow the links to complete your application andclick the “submit” link.
You can login multiple times to complete your entry prior to submitting by using the “save and submit later” link.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.