Leadership and Development Programme – Newport
To support the association to drive a change in culture where colleagues are empowered to act.
Leadership and Development Programme
- Development consultancy services – 73220000
- Business and management consultancy and related services – 79400000
- Business and management consultancy services – 79410000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£100,000 to £500,000
6 October 2020
5 November 2020
Contract start date
1 December 2020
Contract end date
1 April 2025
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
NCH is seeking a partner to support the association to drive a change in culture where colleagues are empowered to act.
To create a Leadership development framework which will enable NCH to:
•Drive the delivery of Strategy 2025 execution by ensuring that the learning and development programme reflects the required leadership and management competencies
•Provide managers with tools to respond rapidly in unpredictable operating environments
•Ensure that in the Covid 19 operating environment and beyond we have the right skills, knowledge, experience and behaviours
•Ensure we attract and retain talent, improve employee engagement, increase the association’s ability to deal with gaps in the talent pipeline by developing, coaching, and promoting colleagues who demonstrate the right capabilities and behaviours.
- Tender Notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
- Additional text
- The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Newport City Homes,
Central Office Nexus House