Leadership and Workforce Development – Manchester
Delivery of Leadership and Workforce Development as part of the Executive Development Programme.
- Business and management consultancy and related services – 79400000
Location of contract
Value of contract
23 November 2018
10 December 2018
Contract start date
02 January 2019
Contract end date
31 December 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
GC Business Growth Hub (BGH) wishes to appoint a service provider to enter into a Framework Contract for delivery of Leadership & Workforce Development as part of the Executive Development Programme.
The successful provider will be required to design and deliver a variety of bespoke support packages circa 12 hours, the content must be able to be delivered on a one to one and/or a group basis and be able to be tailored to meet the specific needs of an individual company where required.
The programme of support must include the following areas / topics:
• Planning and Communicating Change;
• Resisting Change;
• Personal Leadership Skills;
• Mission, Vision and Values;
• Human and Financial Factors;
• Development and delivery of induction and CPD sessions for volunteer mentors
• Deliver one to one support to businesses across Greater Manchester;
• Completion of ERDF contractual paperwork with the business.
Full details can be found by accessing the GC BGH tender portal: – https://in-tendhost.co.uk/manchestergrowthcompany/aspx/ProjectManage/50
About the buyer
90 Great Bridgewater St
0161 237 4044
Access to documents
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.