Leadership Training Course Leicester
Resilient Leadership: Thriving Under Pressure.
Training Course: Resilient Leadership: Thriving Under Pressure (PAN0389)
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|Est. Start Date:||03/01/2014|
|Est. End Date:||02/01/2017|
One-day Training Course for Leicester City Council, Workforce Development
Resilient Leadership: Thriving Under Pressure
The course would be designed for
Service or operational managers; Heads of Service and other senior directors of the authority
Course duration we would expect
1 day up to 6 times per year
Training events would be conducted at Leicester City Council premises
Course topics we would expect to be covered
• A recap about personal stress and where it is coming from
• Exploring why some people thrive in challenging situations, while others become overwhelmed
• How managers’ attitudes, actions, and choices contribute to their resilience.
• Practical steps managers can take to reduce stress
• Session about the different elements of resilience and where managers may experience their own pressure points
• How resilience can be improved by learning how to adapt your thinking and actions
• Working on how to challenge perceptions and beliefs about a “problem” so delegates will be able to prioritise the right actions and dismiss unhelpful distractions
• Identifying sources of help and support – and what to do when the going gets tough
• Identifying delegates’ own resilience needs to ensure they have a solid core of strength to rely on
• Use a range of practical techniques to remain focussed and motivated through setbacks, change and other challenges.
What we would expect to be included as a part of the training:
Electronic materials that might be used as a reference point post-event
What we would wish to see in the quotation and the cost breakdown
• Suggested outline of the day with sufficient detail simply to illustrate the provider’s approach
• A short profile of presenter(s) who would be delivering the training including, where appropriate, experience in this field
• Design costs
• Delivery cost per event
• Estimated travel expenses costs per event
• Where applicable meals and accommodation costs
• Two reference contacts
• Materials and printing costs per event
• Copies of insurance certificates (as per Training Providers Agreement)
Note to potential providers:
If, following shortlisting, interviews are conducted; the presenter/facilitator of the event would be invited to attend.
Please complete the quotation form (link to the document is below) and return to email@example.com in order to be considered for this work.
Only quotations on the form below will be accepted. However, any supporting documents will be considered.
This should be returned by 5.00pm on 2nd September 2013 at the very latest.
Organisations are asked to regularly check this opportunity on Source Leicestershire for any updates. Any advertised opportunity might be updated or removed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Applicants should note that due to the technicality of the software package being used to create this advert, this Opportunity will become “invisible” at midnight,1st September 2013. Applicants are therefore requested to save all documentation relating to this Opportunity locally.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- PAN0389 Resilient Leadership Thinking – Selection Questionnaire(doc) 134.5 KB
- PAN0389 – Training Providers Agreement(doc) 485.5 KB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Category||Training & Conferences, Human Resources,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Leicester City Council
Punit Modi, Tel No 0116 252 8911
New Walk Centre,
Leicester LE1 6ZG