Legal Management Software – Soft Market Testing Exercise
Bristol City Council is undertaking a Soft Market Testing Exercise in relation to the availability of Legal Management software solutions.
Bristol City Council (“BCC”) is undertaking a Soft Market Testing Exercise in relation to the availability of Legal Management software solutions. This will feed into the development of BCC’s ongoing strategy in this area.
As part of this Soft Market Testing Exercise, BCC will invite some of the participating respondents to demonstrate their product and platform to a panel of project stakeholders. BCC will reserve the right to determine who is invited to any demonstration, and an expression of interest by a supplier does not mean an invitation will be automatically forthcoming. Any suppliers who are not invited to a product demonstration are not excluded from involvement in any future procurement project for this requirement.
The Soft Market Test will comprise of two parts:
Part 1: Expression of interest (EOI) of participation, and high-level capability assessment
- Advert released 1st February 2021
- EOIs allowed from 1st February 2021 to 12th February 2021 @ 12pm
- As part of EOI submission, supplier will be asked to complete a short yes/no questionnaire to assess initial capability
Part 2: Further capability assessment and potential demonstration sessions
- From this shortlist of interested suppliers, BCC will provide a more detailed questionnaire for suppliers to complete, to further assess market capability. This will be available to all suppliers who meet all requirements in the yes/no questionnaire in Part 1
- We may also invite certain suppliers to an online demonstration session of their product
Whilst BCC’s strategic preference is for a Software-as-a-Service solution, we are willing to consider alternative models that may be available in the market.
For the avoidance of doubt, this process is for the purpose of conducting a Soft Market Testing Exercise, and will not formally begin the procurement or constitute any commitment by BCC to undertake any procurement exercise.
If you wish to take part in this Soft Market Testing Exercise, please register to use the ProContract procurement portal: https://procontract.due-north.com/Register. The reference for this project is DN522982.
Expression of interest window
From 01/02/2021 00:00 to 12/02/2021 12:00