Legionella Control Programme and Associated Works Rotherham
Rotherham MBC is inviting bids from qualified providers to supply Legionella Control Programme and associated Services.
- Rotherham MBC
- 13-017 Legionella Control Programme and Associated Works.
- Rotherham MBC is inviting bids from qualified providers to supply Legionella Control Programme and associated Services, this will include;
- Compliance with the Legionella Control Programme ACOPG – L8 and any future legislation.
· &n bsp; Scheduled in Control Programme (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually)
· &n bsp; Chlorine dioxide monitoring – Fortnightly
· &n bsp; Legionella – Sample Testing
· &n bsp; Risk Assessments (including schematic drawings)
· &n bsp; Remedial Work – Clean / Chlorination, Disinfection
· &n bsp; Consumables – Chemicals
· &n bsp; Schedule of Rates for the Control Programme, Call Outs and Labour Rates.
· &n bsp; Training Facilities (when required)
· Electronic System for the monitoring of the above with the ability for uploading of relevant information, evidence and documents and to analysis data.
Details will be supplied to the shortlisted suppliers within the Invitation to Tender document.
The current portfolio consists of 230 locations with an annual expenditure in the region of 120,000GBP (the number of locations and expenditure cannot be guaranteed in any one year during the term of this contract.)
The contract will be awarded initially for a period of 1 year, this will be reviewed on a year by year basis subject to satisfactory provider performance and extended accordingly at the sole discretion of RMBC (maximum term of the agreement is 4 years)
- Mr Richard Speight
- Email Address:
- 01709 255303
- 01709 376285
- Riverside House
- 30/08/2013 09:00
- 01/10/2013 12:00
- 12 (months)
- 12 (months)
- Express an interest online