Legionella Monitoring and Water Hygiene
WMHG seek to appoint a suitably experienced and qualified service provider to carry out the inspection maintenance and remedial services to installations at various sheltered, very sheltered and other types of accommodation sites across WM Housing stock in the greater Midlands area ie West Midlands, Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Staffordshire.
UK-Coventry: repair and maintenance services of mechanical building installations
Section I: Contracting authority
WM Housing Group Ltd
9 Little Park St
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: Gemma Wheatley
CV1 2UR Coventry
Telephone: +44 1214574610
Fax: +44 1214574601
General address of the contracting authority: www.wmhousing.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA11921
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 1: Maintenance and repair services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: West Midlands.
NUTS code UKG
The monthly monitoring of sentinel outlets and water tanks.
Monthly reporting of water quality and any remedial works recommendations.
Bi-annual risk assessment on installations.
All works will be in accordance with Acops L8 or approved equivalent.
Description of these options: WMHG reserves the right to add other properties in other areas in which we have, or may have in the future, a vested or contractual interest. WMHG is purchasing on behalf of other Contracting Authorities, namely the current members of WM Housing Group Limited but potentially on behalf of future members of the WM Housing Group Limited all such organisations will be entitled to use the services of the Contractor appointed and may for that purpose join in the Contract to be entered by the Contracting Authority with the successful contractor, or alternatively issue orders for the supply of services in accordance with its terms.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: Candidates must be a registered member of the Legionella Control Association or an approved equivalent.
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: Applicants must be able to demonstrate suitable minimum annual turnover of 100 000,00 GBP as set out in the ITT documents.
Applicants must hold accumulated reserves equal to or greater than 10 % of the estimated annual value of the project being applied for. For this purpose only – The annual value is deemed to be GBP50,000.00 therefore cash reserves must be equal to or greater than 5 000,00 GBP.
Candidates will hold and maintain a minimum of GBP5,000,000.00 relevant insurance cover as set out in the ITT.
Candidates will be required to evidence the above minimum standards prior to any bid being accepted by WMHG (as set out in the ITT).
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(4) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(5) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(6) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(7) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(8) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(9) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
Candidates must have current Legionella Control Association accreditation.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:14.6.2012